Belvidere Park District Volunteer Opportunities
We are excited that you are interested in helping us enhance the quality of life in Belvidere by providing safe, inviting, and beautifully maintained parks, facilities and numerous, accessible recreation and leisure opportunities.
What can I do to help the Belvidere Park District?
Appreciation for your gift of time and expertise. Volunteering can help you:
- Make important networking contacts
- Learn or develop new skills
- Gain work experience – enhance your resume
- Improve your health
- Feel needed and valued
- Build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Meet new people
- Make a difference in someone’s life
How to Become a Volunteer!
The Park District is always looking for individuals to give their time to help better the community. We have many different programs and special events that rely on volunteers like yourselves to run. You can pick up a volunteer application at the Belvidere Park district offices or download the application below.
Group Volunteer Application Click Here
One Time Event Volunteer Application
Volunteer Application – Recurring
Volunteer Criminal Background Check Form
**Applications & Background Checks are good for one (1) year and are required to be updated annually**
Some of the Volunteer Opportunities!
- Mentoring – 3rd Base After-school Program or Summer Camp Programs
- Special Events
- Special Projects – Maintenance, gardening, painting
- Youth Coaches – Soccer, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey
- Fundraising Events
- NASR Programs/Special Olympics
- Community Marketing
Get started today!