William Grady Pool – Open June 7th – August 5th – Now Closed for Season
•Both pools are heated to an average of 82°
•25-Meter Pool with Lap Lanes
•Depth is 3ft 6in to 5ft
•Spacious Deck with 4 Shade Structures
•Diving Well Depth is 13ft 6in
•Two 1-Meter Diving Boards
•One 3-Meter Diving Board
•Wading Pool for Children Under 48” with Large and Small Water Features
•Fun ‘n Sun Area
William Grady Aquatic Rules – Click Here
2019 Summer Season Pool Passes
Get the BEST price for your 2019 William Grady Pool passes! Stocking Stuffer Specials rates are good February 1 – May 4. Regular rates begin on May 5th, so don’t miss on one of our AMAZING pre-season deals! Passes make great stocking stuffers for children of all ages.
- Purchase your 2019 Pool Pass at the Rivers Edge Recreational Center! If you saved your pass from 2018, no need to take a new picture, just come in to renew.
- Everyone entering the pool facility during open hours must have a pool pass or pay the daily admission fee.
- Infants 6 months of age and under as of May 31st will receive a free pool pass with the purchase of an individual pass.
- No transfers on pool passes.
- No refunds will be given on pool passes.
|Spring Special||Regular Rate||Mid-Summer Special||Spring Special||Regular Rate||Mid-Summer Special|
|Feb. 1 – May 4||Begins May 5||Begins July 7||Feb. 1 – May 4||Begins May 5||Begins July 7|
|Seniors 65 & Older||$35||$40||$25||$50||$50||$40|