- Prairie Fields Sports Park Benches / Doty Park Benches
- Memorial Trees
The Belvidere Park District gives the opportunity to citizens to provide a living memorial for friends and family. For additional information on all of our memorial programs, please contact the Superintendent of Parks at (815) 547-5711.
As a local government agency, the Belvidere Park District is entrusted with managing tax dollars wisely in order to benefit the community. Grants can multiply our resources as we partner with others to accomplish common goals. The Belvidere Park District gratefully acknowledges the following organizations and agencies that have awarded grants to enhance parks and programs:
Belvidere Park District Corporate Partners
- At the Belvidere Park District, we are empowered to engage the business sector in public-private partnerships that are mutually beneficial and provide a positive experience for our community. Our multi-faceted Corporate Partnership Program is designed to complement a company’s marketing strategy and budget. We learn about business objectives and customize a community-based advertising and promotional package with that in mind.
- Get your business involved with the Belvidere Park District
- Advertise With Us
- Corporate Partnership Program
- For advertising, promotions and sponsorship’s with the Belvidere Park District contact John Beachum, Marketing Supervisor at 815-547-5711 ext. 20
Current Corporate Sponsors
Make a Donation to The Parks & Conservation Foundation
The Parks and Conservation Foundation is a not-for-profit organization chartered in July 1992 that serves park, conservation, recreation and preservation projects in Boone and surrounding counties. Land acquisition is a priority so that future generations may enjoy open spaces and recreation in reasonable proximity to where they live. It is projected that our population will double between 1993 – 2013 and the need to preserve open space for the recreational and leisure needs of our future community becomes more urgent.
As we plan for our future, we continue to look to the past for inspiration. Growing together, we can create a new foundation for our community’s future. For more information, to schedule a Foundation representative to speak with you or to an interested group, or to arrange for an audio-visual presentation showing current facilities and programs, please contact the Executive Director at 547-5711.